New Members may join for Reduced Annual Membership Fee OF $150 for 2018 with spouses attending for free .
Register and pay online via credit card or bank account (PayPal).
You do not have to be a PayPal member to pay with your credit card.
Membership for 2018 includes:
- Best opportunity in Central Oregon to socialize with your colleagues and their families
- Discussion of major healthcare issues and medical administration topics by distinguished speakers
- Up to 8 free counselling sessions for stress prevention, disappointment management, and, as needed, more serious psychological challenges
- Dinners (no host bar)
- Free attendance for spouses
- Children's Program (childcare) at most meetings
- Summer family event at Awbrey Glen Golf Club (picnic, pool, fitness center, golf, BBQ, speaker, childcare)
- Holiday party (End-of-Year Celebration) with Tate-&-Tate catering, DJ, dancing, childcare, and program.
- Full access to COMS websiite that includes local medicopolitical news and hot topics like healthcare professional wellness, latest medical advances in Central Oregon, national healthcare reform, opioid overdose epidemic, sports medicine controversies, overtreatment, complementary/alternative medicine, homicides/suicides/guns, and a library of miscellaneously related information
to sign-up (register)